Re: Concentration Plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42665] Re: Concentration Plot
  • From: "Steve Luttrell" <luttrell at _removemefirst_westmal.demon.co.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 03:19:52 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

You could ListPlot all of the coordinates. This gives you a scatterplot that
looks like what you want.

Here is a little example of what I mean:

<<Statistics`ContinuousDistributions`

coords=RandomArray[NormalDistribution[0,0.1],{1000,2}];

ListPlot[coords,AspectRatio\[Rule]1,PlotRange\[Rule]{{-1,1},{-1,1}}];

--
Steve Luttrell
West Malvern, UK

news:bf8gcc$5t8$1 at smc.vnet.net...