Quicktime Controls

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42813] Quicktime Controls
  • From: love_honda_nighthawk at yahoo.com (Luigi Gargiulo)
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 04:07:43 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Mathematica gurus!
I have a problem: I would like to use a quicktime movie in a notebook
(and I have a Mac running OS X and Mathematica 4.2). What I do is
opening the movie with QuickTime Player, selecting all, then copying.
I then go in Mathematica and paste the movie where I want it to be.
The problem is that I don't get the controls for the movie. So to run
it, I have to select the movie in Mathematica, and run an "Animate
Selected Graphics". I would like to have the normal QuickTime
controls. Is this possible?
Thanks in advance!
Luigi