Re: Re: Usage of tex

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42858] Re: [mg42796] Re: Usage of tex
  • From: CAP F <Ferdinand.Cap at eunet.at>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:31:17 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Alex wrote:

> Gentlemen, has among you one single person ever used Mathematica
> generated file to "save as special..." as Tex file and successfully
> processed it using a miktex system using Latex.exe? If yes, please let
> me know how you did it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alex

Yes, I did it. The result may be found in my book
Mathematical methods in Physics and Engineering with Mathematica, CRC
PRess ISBN 01584884029
After saving as special   you obtain filename.nb.tex  It might be
necessary to improve the style  and formatting   or look on it by xdvi
filename.dvi  or dvips.filename.Befor that it is necessary to apply, some
times 2 times, the command  latex filename.nb.tex