Re: HTMLSave and Numbering

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41738] Re: HTMLSave and Numbering
  • From: guillerm at aida.usal.es (Guillermo Sanchez)
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 07:13:21 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I posted the same message an recived this answer:

The problem is that the HTML is created cell-by-cell. So any numbering is
lost. To get the correct numbering you need to explicitly assign the
counter for each cell. The following will do the trick.

Let's say the NotebookObject for the target notebook is stored in the
variable nb. (You could use something like nb=EvaluationNotebook[] or
nb=Notebooks[][[i]] to do this.)

In[1]:=
in = NotebookGet[nb];

In[2]:=
n=0;

In[3]:=
out = in/.Cell[cont_, "NumberedEquation", opts___] :>
   Cell[cont, "NumberedEquation", opts___,
CounterAssignments->{{"NumberedEquation", n++}}];

In[4]:=
Export["file.html", out];