International Mathematica Symposium

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41824] International Mathematica Symposium
  • From: p.ramsden at ic.ac.uk (Phil Ramsden)
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 09:50:55 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Colleagues,

Standard registration for the International Mathematica Symposium 2003
is set to end on 7th June, after which time the price will rise from
£280 to £295.

As from now, we are also offering, especially to those in the London
Area, the opportunity to purchase daily passes, at £60 academic, £95
commercial. These cannot be booked online: please contact me directly.

Best regards,

Phil Ramsden

p.ramsden at ic.ac.uk

http://metric.ma.ic.ac.uk/ims03/