RE: Wolfram Research Page

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41941] RE: [mg41922] Wolfram Research Page
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 03:49:26 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Ram,

Try increasing the number of PlotPoints, using the PlotPoints option. You
probably need 25 to 30 plot points per cycle.

If the solution exactly repeats, then you might as well not plot more than
one cycle as the only result is a slightly messy curve because the line
segments won't exactly lie on top of each other.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/