printing and file convertion with mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42086] printing and file convertion with mathematica
  • From: yqi at ecel.ufl.edu (Yan Qi)
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 02:11:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I just got started with mathematica. Two basic questions.
1. it seems that printing the help file is not very convenient. Since
no page information is available, i cannot print specific pages of
interest and can only do "print selection" which is not efficient.

2. save as special doesn't work
   I tried save as TeX and html but nothing produced.

thanks if you can explain how to do these in correct way.