RE: RE: Find a good function for fitting data

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42186] RE: [mg42131] RE: [mg42096] Find a good function for fitting data
  • From: Guillermo Sánchez <guillerm at usal.es>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:57:04 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

David,
 I can not understand your apologies. In fact I have never felt offended
by your comments, on the contrary, I found it very useful as always.
In fact, when I send some question to the mathgroup  I often have a
solution but I know that a few mathgroup members will find another one
much better than mine, and you are one of them.

Thanks

Guillermo