Lie symmetries for PDE's, MathLie, and Mathematica V 4.1

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42222] Lie symmetries for PDE's, MathLie, and Mathematica V 4.1
  • From: peterszabo20022003 at yahoo.com (Peter Szabo)
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 01:27:09 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Colleagues,

I would be MOST grateful if anyone could share her/his experiences
with me concerning the porting of MathLie software (Gerd Baumann) on
Mathematica V 4.1 under Linux.

There has been an addendum written by Professor Baumann concerning the
porting of MathLie.  However, I cannot get these instructions to
successfully port MathLie on Mathematica V 4.1.

Thanks a LOT for your time.

Respectfully;

Peter Szabo