a question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39778] a question
  • From: "Izzy" <ivgacob at aquanet.co.il>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 03:30:59 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

hello sir
I got a problem  I thought I solved
I am trying to get same charbar to work
for some reason   that I do not understand quit why!
some times it will works. and other time will not.
when it work its o.k.   but then when I shut the program and start all
over it will not work. and I do the same as I did before.
for example
<< Graphics`Graphics`

PercentileBarChart[{1, -3, 4, 5, 2, 3},
 {3, 6, 4, 3}]

when its work i will see the chartbar on the screen and other time I
will see the number above again
izzy