What is the function doing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39884] What is the function doing
  • From: densmore.3 at nd.edu (Jdensmor)
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 05:31:05 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
    Can someone help me decipher how this function is working and what
it is doing

Select[Flatten[coord,2], OddQ[Plus @@ #] & ];
coord= {{{0,0,0},{1,0,0},{1,1,0}...etc
coord is a list of 3d position. I've looked up what each fucntion
does, but I can't seem to put it all together for it to work. Thanks

JMD