Re: Problem :mathematica building help browser index

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39981] Re: Problem :mathematica building help browser index
  • From: Bernhard <bernhard_kubicek at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:05:11 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hey hi again, i was bored and i found the one file that is causing the
problem!!!!
Finally Solved!!!!!

having a not working 4.2 installation,
just move the file
mathematica/documentation/english/mainbook/browserindex.nb
somewhere else, iE mathematica/
(just to keep it, i have honestly no idea what it is doing :)
after this file is unreachable for index-building,
everything works just allright :)

i tried opening it with mathematica, it said it has corrup syntax, and
tried afterwards to open it as a txt file, which took 100% cpu power for
a long time, and looked exactly like the crash experienced before...