Re: gridMathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40022] Re: gridMathematica
  • From: "Michal Kvasnicka" <michal.kvasnicka at quick_nospam.cz>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 02:21:40 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

gridMathematica is Mathematica and Parallel Computation Toolkit together
with multilicence package, that is all.

So, if you need some additional information you must focus on Parallel
Computation Toolkit.

Michal
"Edward J Grace" <ej.grace at imperial.ac.uk> pí¹e v diskusním pøíspìvku
news:b4s8i9$ie9$1 at smc.vnet.net...