Operators: Howto

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40134] Operators: Howto
  • From: Jan Korvink <korvink at imtek.de>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 02:39:46 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a set of commuting operators that I want
to implement in a package. They should work like
the Derivative[n1,n2,..][f][x1,x2,..] function.

The Mathematica documentation is rather sparse here,
and I found no installed package where I could peep
and learn.

Can anyone advise where to find a nice example that
would guide me?

- Jan