Re: Q: (how?) notebooks with I/O loop

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40233] Re: Q: (how?) notebooks with I/O loop
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 06:49:24 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

write a function that does the steps 1-3 and save it to
a plain ASCII file say myjob.m

Than open the Mathematica Kernel (not the Forntend)
math and say

In[]:=<<myjob.m

If you need notebooks there is a NotebookLog.m package
in the ProgrammingInMathematica folder on the AddOns directory
that create the notebook

Regards
  Jens