Re: Quantum Algebra

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41256] Re: Quantum Algebra
  • From: "Dr. Wolfgang Hintze" <weh at snafu.de>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 04:03:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Cesar,

I have installed your package and had a short first look at it going
through the notebook QuantumAlgebra.nb provided with your package.

Congratulations, very good work, I like it.

There were only two small mistakes when I went the notebook on my
version 4.0

Chapter 3, In[]-line 8 from below:
In the definition of the psi-Operator the ^ was over the word "Operator"
instead of over P. I corrected that by deleting the line from the start
up to P and retyped it correctly. It then worked well.

Chapter 9, last IN[]-line
After the simplication of the function psi[x] I get the following message

\!\(Attributes::"ssle" \(\(:\)\(\ \)\)
     "Symbol, string, or HoldPattern[symbol] expected at position
\!\(Attributes[\[Phi]\_0]\)."\)

This is perhaps harmless. The Out[]-line seems to be correct.

A final question for the moment: I didn't find a documentation to load
into the help browser. Did you create one? Would be helpful.

Regards,
Wolfgang