Aligning plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41412] Aligning plots
  • From: Jan Rychter <jan at rychter.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 05:03:39 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm doing a GraphicsArray of two ListPlots. I would like the plots to be
perfectly horizontally aligned, that is the frame of each plot, as well
as the horizontal axes should be aligned. If I draw a vertical line
through the plots, I want to hit data at the same horizontal
coordinate. Obviously, the plot frames should also be the same size.
However, GraphicsArray seems to center-align the whole plot areas by
default (including labels, etc).

How do I do that?

thanks,
--J.