Keyboard Input

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41610] Keyboard Input
  • From: Eustachius Hamamelis <news at traumreigen.de>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 04:57:39 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I am running mathematica on a Linux (SuSe 8.2) System. Unfortunately,
the keyboard does not function normally, e.g. when I press the backspace
key a small rectangular glyph is printed instead of deleting the
previous character.

During startup mathematica complains about fonts not having been
properly installed.

Thanks for any help on this problem!

Eustachius