Re: Fonts in pdf

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44348] Re: Fonts in pdf
  • From: Yves Klett <yk at despammed.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 10:02:14 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thomas Manz schrieb:

> How can I export pdfs with other fonts than Courier?

Hi, maybe you missed my answer to this post earlier on (dunno if it is
of much help, though):

I had a similar problem, but changing the font familiy to e.g. Helvetica
worked fine for me on Win2K with Mathematica 4.2 and 5.0.

Exporting with Arial or other fonts to eps and converting via
ghostscript works all right though, as far as I can tell.

Best regards,
Yves