Re: Signals and Systems Add-In

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44487] Re: Signals and Systems Add-In
  • From: Oliver Friedrich <oliver.friedrich at tzm.de>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:01:35 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

"Scott Guthery" <sguthery at mobile-mind.com> wrote in news:bonn5v$h75$1
@smc.vnet.net:

> Is anybody out there using the Signals and Systems Add-In?
>
> I'm crashing Mathematica 5 on a number of different
> ContinuousConvolution attempts.
>
> Cheers, Scott

Hi Scott,

I'm using Signals&Systems, but on version 4.2, so I can't give you help
in this case, I'm afraid. (Maybe it's crashing on 4.2 either).

But parts of your question (Is anyone using Signals&Systems?) is the same
that I've asked a couple of times ith very little response. I would like
to get and keep in touch with those few in the galaxy that use that
package. Just for technical discussions and help each other.

Bye

Oliver Friedrich