Re: NonlinearFit array to function defined by NDSolve?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44582] Re: NonlinearFit array to function defined by NDSolve?
  • From: "Curt Fischer" <crf3 at po.cwru.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 02:05:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

"L. Vergara" <lvergara at lauca.usach.cl> wrote in message
news:bp22i3$201$1 at smc.vnet.net...

I've always wondered a good way to do this too.  You'll probably get lots of

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=b3v7s4%24kaf%241%40smc.vnet.net&rnum=3

(If you prefere instant clickability: http://tinyurl.com/v0n1 )

in which Carl Woll explains the matter nicely.

--
Curt Fischer