Re: Readability confuses mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44636] Re: Readability confuses mathematica?
  • From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 04:59:04 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I posted a package for symbolizing subscripts that may be useful for this
problem.  I think you will find it very easy to use.
You can download the package from
http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/4268/
Also Check my Mathematica Tips, Tricks posted at
http://www.verbeia.com/mathematica/tips/Tricks.html

Regards,
   Ted Ersek