Mathematica stops unexcepted without error and clears variables

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43716] Mathematica stops unexcepted without error and clears variables
  • From: Sebastian Pokutta <sebastian at mybunny.de>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 02:51:10 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I've a very strange problem with Mathematica 5 on Mac OS X. I've got a
calculation and sometimes Mathematica CAN process this calculation and
sometimes NOT (if demanded I can post the nb). In the case Mathematica
can't process it stops suddenly WITHOUT any error and flushs all
variables. Does anyone faced a similar problem?

Your help is greatly appreciated,
	Sebastian Pokutta