Newbie: plot data from a text file?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43817] Newbie: plot data from a text file?
- From: McGee <chris at NO-SPAM-TILL-BROOKLYN-ooc2000.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 02:40:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi all, (I checked the manual and online help for this but I haven't found anything). I have some C code that generates ordered (x,y) pairs of data. I'd like to be able to simply use Mathematica to plot this data. I don't see any arguments to Plot that allow this, nor do I see an alternative. Am I missing something obvious? Or is Mathematica the wrong tool for this . . . Thanks, McGee