How can I submit the reference to a publication that used Mathematica?]]

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43819] [mg43749] How can I submit the reference to a publication that used Mathematica?]]
  • From: "Ed Pegg Jr." <edp at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 02:40:57 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

 "Christos Argyropoulos M.D." <argchris at otenet.gr> wrote in message
 news:<blj54f$1ca$1 at smc.vnet.net>...

  >> Hi everyone,
  >> Maybe I am abusing the group here, but do you know how it is
 possible to
  >> submit a reference about a journal paper that used Mathematica to
  >> Mathematica Information Center ?

 Not an abuse at all.

 You may submit any Mathematica related items to
 http://library.wolfram.com/contribute/
 Once the page of descriptive text is filled out, instructions
 for sending your notebook/article are given on the next page.

  >> In the old MathSource there was a "journal" section (and I think one
 can
  >> be found at MIC) but I do not know how to do it.
  >> Is there a moderator, or WRI should be directly contacted?
  >> Christos Argyropoulos MD

 Ed Pegg Jr (me) is the moderator for the Mathematica Information Center.

 I would enjoy hearing about any nice Mathematica notebooks
 you might have, or of any articles we don't have listed.

 --Ed Pegg Jr, edp at wolfram.com, http://library.wolfram.com