Re: InterpolatingFunctionAnatomy

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44119] Re: InterpolatingFunctionAnatomy
  • From: sean_incali at yahoo.com (sean kim)
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 07:15:22 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

same thing for me...

I don't have a folder named "DifferentialEquations" inside the
directory C:\Program Files\Wolfram
Research\Mathematica\5.0\AddOns\StandardPackages
and the package InterpolatingFunctionAnatomy.m isn't found anywhere.

i'm running the student version Mathematica 5.0  which version do you use? (
maybe Wolfram research decided to not to include it?)

sean