Hypercube[n] 3D visualization
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43451] Hypercube[n] 3D visualization
- From: km98 at btinternet.com (Jonathan)
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 07:59:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Using the DiscreteMath`Combinatorica` package I can create a 2D visualisation of a Hypercube of n dimmensions using the command ShowGraph[Hypercube[n]]. Is it possible to create a 3D visualisation of the image? There is a nice example of what i mean on the following page: http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Tesseract.html. I can find no reference to it in the documentation. Thanks, Joanthan.