Comparing regression slopes?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43470] Comparing regression slopes?
- From: Jonathan Greenberg <greenberg at ucdavis.edu>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:00:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was hoping someone could help me out getting this done in Mathematica: I have two continuous variables, X and Y that I regress with no intercept, so the equation ends up being: Y = MX My question is, does M significantly differ from some arbitrary value Z (Z <> 0 in this case)? How do I do this in Mathematica? Is there someplace I can just type in my expected Z and have Mathematica spit out a p-value? Thanks! --j -- Jonathan Greenberg Graduate Group in Ecology, U.C. Davis http://www.cstars.ucdavis.edu/~jongreen http://www.cstars.ucdavis.edu AIM: jgrn307 or jgrn3007 MSN: jgrn307 at msn.com or jgrn3007 at msn.com