A face-to-face Mathematica consultant wanted
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43445] A face-to-face Mathematica consultant wanted
- From: raghu at radicus.net (Raghu Raghavan)
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 07:59:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi: I am beginning to use Mathematica (Version 5 on Windows XP). I would like to ask some questions on loading and running specific third party programs (involving symmetry analysis of differential equations). Also, I would like some pointers on programming with Mathematica. I do not intend to take a course in Mathematica, and asking for support via email is less efficient than a direct meeting. I am happy to pay a consultant to ask questions of as I need to know them. I live in Baltimore, MD and if anyone has a suggestion for a knowledgeable consultant in the area, I would be grateful. Please reply directly to me. Thanks, Raghu Raghavan.