ODE integration via Mathlink

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43499] ODE integration via Mathlink
  • From: theoryboy at my-deja.com (Peter Saffrey)
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 05:39:09 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm trying to build an integrated ODE model that is partly modelled in
Mathematica and partly in XPPAUT. To do this, I need Mathematica to
perform the integration of a set of ODEs via Mathlink and feed me the
results so that I can also interact with XPPAUT and combine the two
sets of numbers.

I've read Todd Gayley's Mathlink tutorial, which is excellent, but it
focusses on interacting with Mathematica via individual commands,
rather than via the output from an entire notebook file. Are there
mathlink commands for opening and evaluating a whole notebook?

Peter