Re: axes in Plot3D

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43477] Re: axes in Plot3D
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 05:38:39 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I'm schocked -- you x-axes comes out of the paper ?
How does your printer handle salient axes ..
Will the screen not destroyed by  such axes ??

Or do you mean that your ViewPoint should positioned
that your view diretion is parallel to the x axes ?

ViewPoint -> {3.384, 0.000, -0.040}

The persepctive is a property of the projection
and Mathematica use a central projection.

Regards
  Jens