Re: how to import data???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43572] Re: how to import data???
- From: Bill Rowe <listuser at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 05:42:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 9/20/03 at 6:39 AM, m_zulkefli at hotmail.com (zulkefli) wrote: > hello there,i have a problem to import data. > the data is > samplel.dat > 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > i save in C > what is the command to import this to mathematica What you show here appears to be a simple ASCII list of numbers with each number on a separate line. If I have this correct, ReadList["sample1.dat", Number] will do what you want.