Re: Export outrage
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43589] Re: Export outrage
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 03:14:13 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <bkjsdd$hsn$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Selwyn Hollis <selwynh at misspelled.erthlink.net> wrote: > I've just found out that with version 5.0, Mathematica no longer will > export graphics in Adobe Illustrator format. So there is no way to > export a graphic in any directly editable form! (I could be wrong about > .wmf, but that doesn't work in the Mac version anyway.) > Can't Illustrator open *and directly edit* EPS files?