Re: Re: how to import data???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43613] Re: [mg43569] Re: how to import data???
- From: "Dale R. Horton" <daleh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 04:02:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Version 5 is much faster at Table Import. http://www/products/mathematica/newin5/importexport/importexport.html On Sunday, September 21, 2003, at 04:42 AM, Bas Zoetekouw wrote: > zulkefli wrote in comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica: >> the data is >> samplel.dat >> 1 >> 2 >> 3 >> 4 >> i save in C >> what is the command to import this to mathematica > > Import["sample1.dat", Table] should do what you want. Note though, > that is is extreemly slow for large data sets. > > -- > Kind regards, > Bas Zoetekouw ``Si l'on sait exactement ce que l'on va > faire, a quoi bon le faire?'' > bas at o2w.nl Pablo Picasso > > -Dale