Rotating a 2D graphic on screen?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43682] Rotating a 2D graphic on screen?
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 01:47:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Any easy way to rotate a 2D graphic about it's center by an arbitrary number of degrees _after_ I've created it? I'd like to lay out and program the graphics in a certain set of x,y coordinates where the equations and formulas are simplest -- then rotate and display it in a rotated set of x',y' = Horiz,Vert coordinates. I can of course do the transformations "by hand" as I go along -- but it's just a messy process. Illustrator can do it, instantly, with an EPS graphic. Sure would be nice if Mathematica could?