padding in ToString
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43701] padding in ToString
- From: Konstantin L Kouptsov <kouptsov at wsu.edu>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:42:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Washington State University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I generate a filename automatically by using "data-"<>ToString[i] however I would like it to be zero padded from the left (so all the numbers/names have the same length: data-0000 data-0001 How can I do that? Konstantin.