Plotting a surface side-by-side

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47324] Plotting a surface side-by-side
  • From: ppga at ono.com (Jose)
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 05:23:06 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I need to plot a 3D-surface, but I need to plot it side-by-side. Also
I need to color its sides in gray level. I think it is not a problem
if the side is 'curved' but how to meke it if it is plane? I mean, if
one has to plot an arc of Sin(x), it can be properly done by
FilledPlot. But what happens if I want to draw this arc in the
3D-space. There is is 3D version of FilledPlot? At the end, I expect
your aids for doing this. I am interested more in the best final
result than in the easiest way to do that. Thanks in advance! Wishes!