RE: Re: Is there any productive way to use Mathematica + pdfLaTeX?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47474] RE: Re: Is there any productive way to use Mathematica + pdfLaTeX?
  • From: Jon Harrop <jdh30 at cam.ac.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 07:16:23 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Owen, HL (Hywel) wrote:
> It's about the simplest procedure we've found. If there is a
> simpler/better tool for .tex editing out there, we''d like to hear about
> it!

I've been using LyX for a few years. It is superb.

I have had problems with Mathematica's fonts in generated documents. I think
I found a trick using "dvips -P" with some associated files to get it to
embed the fonts but I'm still not happy with the way it does this. I'm
writing my own code to do this...

Cheers,
Jon.