Re: Programming style

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47607] Re: Programming style
  • From: "Bo Le" <bole79 at email.si>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 04:15:04 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

My short comment is that Functional programming is more abstract, more
complicated, more elegant, more fun and more fundemental then Procedural one.
It follows the intuitiveness of logic. All well and cool, but note that in
the background, the cpu does it procedurally.

What do others think?

Borut, Slovenia