Re: plot combination

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47633] Re: plot combination
  • From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 04:33:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

On 4/18/04 at 4:15 AM, tarpanelli at libero.it (paolo ) wrote:

>If I have n Table, how can i plot all the table together in the
>same graph

I can think of several different ways to plot data in an array. Which to choose depends on what information you are trying to visulize. Amoung things you might want to consider include:

ListContourPlot
ListDensistyPlot
ListPlot3D
MultipleListPlot (in one of the standard add on packages)

And there is still more.