Re: Max Consecutive Occurrence.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47674] Re: [mg47653] Max Consecutive Occurrence.
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 05:23:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The two functions you mention are simply part of the examples, and are not
actually built-in functions of Mathematica. I guess that is why they are not
in the index. There are many cases in the Help browser where very useful
functions are defined in the examples only for purposes of illustration. And
perhaps the function you need, 'MaxConsecutiveOccurrence', is precisely the
last of the Further Examples (q.v.)?

Tomas Garza
Mexico City