RE: import table in mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg46020] RE: [mg45987] import table in mathematica
  • From: "John C. Erb, Ph.D." <John_C_Erb at prodigy.net>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 03:20:50 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

You can buy Mathlink for Excel from Wolfram which will
allow you to cut & paste data between Excel and Mathematica.
I have it and it works fairly well.

You can save the data to a CSV (or other format) file in Excel
and import it into Mathematica.

I have written my own package to facilitate transferring 2D table
data which uses a space delimited format for saving and importing
data files between Excel and Mathematica.

John C. Erb
Email:  John_C_Erb at prodigy.net