Re: Need definitions for lhs=rhs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg46316] Re: Need definitions for lhs=rhs
  • From: "alan" <alan4100 at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 04:37:52 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Steven,

I try to add Graphics 'ContourPlot3D' from the Mathematica Sample  by typing
<<Graphics 'ContourPlot3D" to input #1

And <Enter>

And then type
ContourPlot3D[Cos[Sq x^2+y^2+z^2], {x,-2,2},{y,0,2}, {z,-2,2}]
Then <Enter>
But I got none.. (It is not possible to type exactly what is on notebook on
Outlook Express, but I copied it exactly from the sample notebook.

Do I have to do by adding on Graphics Library in a special way?
Hope to hear soon.