Streaming input (with Linux)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg46349] Streaming input (with Linux)
  • From: Alessandro Antonucci <aflta at inwind.it>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:59:50 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello everyone,
I have build up a very simple script in Mathematica,
taking tree real parameters in input and  giving as
output a real number.

At the moment my script read an input file
containing the tree parameters, but it would
be better for me to tell the script the parameters
with a direct command line instruction.

Does anyone knows how to do something like

>	math < my_script.m   par1 par2 par3

And how to handle the parameters inside the script ?