Re: Bloomberg and Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg46449] Re: [mg46342] Bloomberg and Mathematica
  • From: Christopher Purcell <christopherpurcell at mac.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 03:01:57 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

There is an example in the JLink section of the Help Browser called
GetURL which would be a good place for you to start. It can download
the raw html of a web page into Mathematica as text, which you will
then have to parse.

Christopher Purcell
Sensors & Actuators Group
DRDC-Atlantic, 9 Grove St., PO Box 1012,
Dartmouth NS B2Y 3Z7 Canada
chris.purcell at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Tel 902-426-3100 x389
Fax 902-426-9654