Re: Mathematica 5.0 "RunThrough" Command

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45339] Re: [mg45322] Mathematica 5.0 "RunThrough" Command
  • From: Yasvir Tesiram <tesiramy at omrf.ouhsc.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 05:54:31 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
Try this,
In the first instance use SetDirectory to change to the directory where
your file is or Append it to your Mathematica $Path variable. Then,

Run["type", "init.m"]
or
!type init.m

At least these two methods do what you are expecting them to do and
are better explained by the documentaion for RunThrough
rather than for Run or !.

Go figure.

Happy New Year

Yas