Cell Format - Output Cell, Format Change After Evaluation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45426] Cell Format - Output Cell, Format Change After Evaluation
  • From: bcd <bcdetterich at socal.rr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 01:09:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

After Evaluating an Input Cell, I change the Output Cell Background by
selecting the output cell and use Format-Background Color- Cell Gray Box to
highlight the results.

If I reevaluate the input, the output format reverts to no background.

How do I force the Output Cell resulting from a specific Input Cell to
always have the desired background color?

I thought it might be StyleForm, but so far that's a bust.

I'm obviously missing something, but reviewing The Book, Help, Option
Inspector, etc. haven't yielded anything obvious to my poor simple (and
rapidly aging) mind.

Preparing to be embarrassed ... ;-)