Re: AW: Loading a Package

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45708] Re: [mg45695] AW: [mg45681] Loading a Package
  • From: "Bruce W. Colletti" <bcolletti at compuserve.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 04:54:52 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Peter

Thanks for the reply.  Jens-Peer Kuska and Dave Withoff (Wolfram) say the
same, and your common solution works (Jens-Peer also said to use
ContourPlot3D...I had missed the obvious).

I'm still puzzled.  Why does it work when the foreign package sits in
AddOns\StandardPackages\Graphics but not AddOns\Autoload\Graphics (after
all, this autoloads the Graphics routines when Mathematica activates)?  To
create the latter, I simply copied/pasted the former right into Autoload.
What am I missing?

Thanks again.

Bruce