FORTRAN Question.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45736] FORTRAN Question.
  • From: "Ashok. R" <ashokr at alum.dartmouth.org>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 03:37:38 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I use the Mathematica command FortranForm[exprn] to generate FORTRAN code. I
have a number of complicated expressions and the FortranForm output looks
fine on the screen. However, when I copy the fortran code to a text editor,
I find that special characters like \InvisibleSpace have been inserted.

Is there a way to copy and paste FORTRAN code without encountering this
problem ?

Thanks,

Ashok