Re: Help browser

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45878] Re: Help browser
  • From: mtmtk2003 at yahoo.com (mtmtk)
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:19:23 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

> The following is an example of a BrowserCategories.m file. It is from the
> ConicSections package at my web site. (You could download it and install it
> to see how it looks in the Help Browser.) You could copy and modify this to
> create your own Help Browser application.

Thanks. I tried to download the ConicSections but couldn't make it
work. Probably something that I am doing wrong, if this is off-topic
here I'd send you an e-mail. But instead of the file structure that
you have in your readme file I get this

AddOns\ExtraPackages
 \ConicSections
  \ConicSections
   \Documentation
     \English

and when I execute the Needs["ConicSections`ConicSections`"] I get an
error message and after I rebuild the help file I don't see it there
either. I tried to fix the file structure but didn't work.